Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default It was 40 years ago today...

....the Beatles crossed Abbey Road.
http://tinyurl.com/korqo4

(Also the 40 anniversary of the Tate murders by Manson's creeps)

By the way, RIP Mike Seeger.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

...the Beatles crossed Abbey Road.
http://tinyurl.com/korqo4

(Also the 40 anniversary of the Tate murders by Manson's creeps)

By the way, RIP Mike Seeger.

In ethno circles, Charles is the really important Seeger.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

...the Beatles crossed Abbey Road.
http://tinyurl.com/korqo4

(Also the 40 anniversary of the Tate murders by Manson's creeps)

By the way, RIP Mike Seeger.

In ethno circles, Charles is the really important Seeger.

Stephen

Yep. Quite a family.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 aug., 12:32, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article

,

In ethno circles, Charles is the really important Seeger.

He came to our college each year, we always had a good time getting
drunk with him.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 8 aug., 12:32, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article

,

In ethno circles, Charles is the really important Seeger.

He came to our college each year, we always had a good time getting
drunk with him.

You must be older than I thought, or he was very old at the time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 8 aug., 12:32, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article

,

In ethno circles, Charles is the really important Seeger.

He came to our college each year, we always had a good time getting
drunk with him.

You must be older than I thought, or he was very old at the time.

The Seegers are a long-lived family!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 aug., 17:33, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 8 aug., 12:32, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article

,

In ethno circles, Charles is the really important Seeger.

He came to our college each year, we always had a good time getting
drunk with him.

You must be older than I thought, or he was very old at the time.

oops, it was Mike Seeger