Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Poll Question

It occurred to me that Scottie Witlessmongrel's mindless yapping about serious
subjects -- politics, governance, military strategy, societal problems,
jurisprudence, etc. -- might evoke a panoply of images for various RAOers. You
all know what image comes to my mind -- that of a yapping dog, probably a
chihuahua or a schnauzer. What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 4, 6:28*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
It occurred to me that Scottie Witlessmongrel's mindless yapping about serious
subjects -- politics, governance, military strategy, societal problems,
jurisprudence, etc. -- might evoke a panoply of images for various RAOers.. You
all know what image comes to my mind -- that of a yapping dog, probably a
chihuahua or a schnauzer. What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

I see a middle-aged angry white guy sitting in a cubicle or a small
windowless office tapping his shoes in anger on the plexiglass carpet
protector. (I can't decide if he wears out-of-style Italian shoes or
those ortho-looking oneswith crepe soles.) His management long ago
figured out that he was incapable of handling any complex tasks so
they leave him alone to post his angry diatribes on RAO.

His coworkers laugh at him behind his back. "This is a waste of tax
dollars!" he shouts. "Am I right? Am I right?" he asks them, his angry
eyes darting among them. "And you! Are you for or against Affirmative
Action? I know a black lady and she's against it!" They probably
quietly nod in assent, roll their eyes as they turn away and then they
later send emails to each other about what an ass he is.

I can't imagine what it must be like to have everything really, REALLY
make me mad.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

It occurred to me that Scottie Witlessmongrel's mindless yapping about serious
subjects -- politics, governance, military strategy, societal problems,
jurisprudence, etc. -- might evoke a panoply of images for various RAOers. You
all know what image comes to my mind -- that of a yapping dog, probably a
chihuahua or a schnauzer. What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/382/product-21382.jpg

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

It occurred to me that Scottie Witlessmongrel's mindless yapping about serious
subjects -- politics, governance, military strategy, societal problems,
jurisprudence, etc. -- might evoke a panoply of images for various RAOers. You
all know what image comes to my mind -- that of a yapping dog, probably a
chihuahua or a schnauzer. What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/382/product-21382.jpg

Is that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"? The pic is so small, it's hard to
tell.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

It occurred to me that Scottie Witlessmongrel's mindless yapping about
serious
subjects -- politics, governance, military strategy, societal problems,
jurisprudence, etc. -- might evoke a panoply of images for various
RAOers. You
all know what image comes to my mind -- that of a yapping dog, probably a
chihuahua or a schnauzer. What images does Witless evoke for the rest of
you?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/382/product-21382.jpg

Is that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"? The pic is so small, it's hard to
tell.

Yes, it is. Seemed okay on my monitor.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/382/product-21382.jpg

Is that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"? The pic is so small, it's hard to tell.

Yes, it is. Seemed okay on my monitor.

Do you suppose McCain wasn't angry enough to suit Scottie?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

[...]

I hope Scottie wasn't intimidated by my question. Witless, please tell us how
you view yourself in relation to the rest of RAO. Here's my guess:

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0907-2019-1717_Super_Hero_Dog_clipart_image.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/pr...duct-21382.jpg

Is that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"? The pic is so small, it's hard
to tell.

Yes, it is. Seemed okay on my monitor.

Do you suppose McCain wasn't angry enough to suit Scottie?

Not nearly. Scottie seems more the Tancredo type.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Yes, it is. Seemed okay on my monitor.

Do you suppose McCain wasn't angry enough to suit Scottie?

McCain was plenty angry, just not at the right people. He's a nut.

Tom Tancredo is a good man. We should support him. He's for enforcing
the law.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 5, 7:49*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/pr...duct-21382.jpg

Is that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"? The pic is so small, it's hard
to tell.

Yes, it is. Seemed okay on my monitor.

Do you suppose McCain wasn't angry enough to suit Scottie?

Not nearly. Scottie seems more the Tancredo type.

He's not angry enough for 2pid either

On another topic, who put a quarter in Bratzi? LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 6 aug., 17:44, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 5, 7:49*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

What images does Witless evoke for the rest of you?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/pr...duct-21382.jpg

Is that Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"? The pic is so small, it's hard
to tell.

Yes, it is. Seemed okay on my monitor.

Do you suppose McCain wasn't angry enough to suit Scottie?

Not nearly. Scottie seems more the Tancredo type.

He's not angry enough for 2pid either

On another topic, who put a quarter in Bratzi? LoL.

he got his money's worth!

A poll question for RAO regulars George M. Middius Audio Opinions 3 July 28th 06 07:00 AM
Poll question ;-) George M. Middius Audio Opinions 3 January 12th 06 04:18 AM
New poll on XP Geoff Wood Pro Audio 6 November 18th 04 06:59 PM
New poll on XP Geoff Wood Pro Audio 0 November 17th 04 10:44 AM
A poll Michael Mckelvy Audio Opinions 12 October 21st 03 04:10 PM