Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Important Note for Witlessmongrel

It's because of tools like you that the U.S. needs a legally mandated minimum
wage.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 2, 1:55*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:53*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

It's because of tools like you that the U.S. needs a legally mandated minimum
wage.

*It's because of lazy slugs like you, our gov't is going broke.

I'll bet he has a cell phone too, the *******! LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

It's because of tools like you that the U.S. needs a legally mandated minimum
wage.

*It's because of lazy slugs like you, our gov't is going broke.

I'll bet he has a cell phone too, the *******! LoL.

Next time I upgrade, I'll make certain the new one is blessedly free of all
Qualcomm chips.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless tries to be helpful.

Next time I upgrade, I'll make certain the new one is blessedly free of all
Qualcomm chips.

Don't worry George, the prepaid market isn't one we bother with.

Thanks for the tip. How do you upgrade a prepaid? By definition, they come
without contracts.

Of course, if you were just demonstrating that you can even be stupid about
the business you've worked in for 20 years, never mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless is lost in his kibble bowl again.

Witless tries to be helpful.

Next time I upgrade, I'll make certain the new one is blessedly free of all
Qualcomm chips.

Don't worry George, the prepaid market isn't one we bother with.

Thanks for the tip. How do you upgrade a prepaid? By definition, they come
without contracts.

You buy a new one [sic]bozo.

Apparently, you actually believe that buying a new prepaid phone actually
constitutes an upgrade.

Of course buying anything will be an upgrade for you.

You forgot to clarify your intention, Scoots.

Of course, if you were just demonstrating that you can even be stupid about
the business you've worked in for 20 years, never mind.

What cellular provider does Qualcomm put its employees on? That's a meaningful
question, but don't answer if you feel an attack of rage coming on.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

It's "duh!" time at the Witlessmongrel ranch.

Apparently, you actually believe that buying a new prepaid phone actually
constitutes an upgrade.

That would depend on what you bought and what you had.

Not in the real world. I've never been to Witlessworld, so for all I know
you're description are rite.

Have you ever upgraded your audio system?
Does it have a contract? LoL

Self-mockery noted.

--
"What you see is my misplaced expectations of a higher level of discourse."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, May 22 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 2, 4:42*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
It's "duh!" time at the Witlessmongrel ranch.

When isn't it?

Apparently, you actually believe that buying a new prepaid phone actually
constitutes an upgrade.

That would depend on what you bought and what you had.

Not in the real world. I've never been to Witlessworld, so for all I know
you're description are rite.

We get frequent insights into it here though.

Have you ever upgraded your audio system?
Does it have a contract? LoL

Self-mockery noted.

We frequently see this too.

--
"What you see is my misplaced expectations of a higher level of discourse.."
* * * * * * * * -- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, May 22 2009

It occurs to me that a team of professional satirists could not match
2pid's output.

Perhaps the joke is on us. LoL.