Posted to rec.audio.pro
Chris F.[_2_] Chris F.[_2_] is offline

Default Source for GOOD Audio Belts?

I'm wondering if someone can point out a source for good, affordable belts
for cassette decks. Until now I've been using generic belts, the flat ones
work fine but the thin square ones (SBSxxx, etc.) produce far too much wow
and flutter for my liking. I see various eBay sellers offering belt kits for
specific models, but their prices are steep and I'd prefer to order belts in
bulk quantities instead.
Thanks for any advice.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Chris F. wrote:
I'm wondering if someone can point out a source for good, affordable belts
for cassette decks. Until now I've been using generic belts, the flat ones
work fine but the thin square ones (SBSxxx, etc.) produce far too much wow
and flutter for my liking. I see various eBay sellers offering belt kits for
specific models, but their prices are steep and I'd prefer to order belts in
bulk quantities instead.

What "generic" ones are you using?

The PRB Line belts are not bad.

Not many companies are manufacturing small belts today, sadly.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mark Mark is offline

On Feb 24, 2:25*pm, "Chris F." wrote:
* I'm wondering if someone can point out a source for good, affordable belts
for cassette decks.

http://www.kenselectronics.com/lists/belts.htm#Square

Mark

Good Source ? RealInfo Vacuum Tubes 0 June 18th 08 10:59 AM
Good source for belts? Tim Padrick Tech 3 November 15th 06 01:25 PM
Good source for overwrapping services? Leoaw3 Pro Audio 1 December 23rd 04 11:54 PM
Dan Rather - Michael Moore, Same Source? Too good to be true christina Pro Audio 18 October 19th 04 05:17 PM
Good source for objective reviews? Mark Zarella Car Audio 2 August 20th 03 07:02 AM