Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Witlessmongrel proved wrong again

The U.S. Senate released a report today about a "hit list" of Afghan heroin
traffickers. NBC News's report had three different talking heads (two military
officers and one politician) who all stated that the Taliban needs heroin
money to keep their war going, and that's why we are targeting the heroin
gangs.

Looks like you finally made a mistake, Witless. G

--

"Why do you keep morphing the terminology?"

-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, 20 April 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 10, 7:52*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
The U.S. Senate released a report today about a "hit list" of Afghan heroin
traffickers. NBC News's report had three different talking heads (two military
officers and one politician) who all stated that the Taliban needs heroin
money to keep their war going, and that's why we are targeting the heroin
gangs.

Looks like you finally made a mistake, Witless. G

Why do you keep oppressing 2pid's 'differing POV'?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Yappity-yappity-OOPS!" barks Witlessmongrel.

Looks like you finally made a mistake, Witless. G

Serves me right for accepting the word of Obama's special envoy.

Thank you for admitting you are incapable of figuring out obvious facts even
when 99% of the evidence illuminates it for you. It takes a big pooch to admit
he woofed onto the 1% shred of evidence that satisfies his desire to argue
mindlessly about anything and everything without respect to reality.

If you need a time-out to eat some poo in private, we'll understand. woof!