Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Brattie is not alone

Details are being released about the mass murder at the Pittsburgh gym. Turns
out the psycho who committed the crime is a lot like our Bratzi:

... police do not believe he targeted anyone personally. An online
diary, as well as notes at the scene and at his home, have led them
to believe he was targeting women in general.

In the note found at the scene in Sodini's gym bag, he complains
he had never spent a weekend with a woman, never vacationed with
a woman and never lived with a woman, and that he had had limited
sexual experiences, Moffatt said.

He makes similar complaints in his online blog, which also documents
his growing rage at women for rejecting him and at the world he felt
had abandoned him.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/05/pennsylvania.gym.shooting/index.html

Won't it be eerie if they find a shrine to Marilyn at the psycho's place?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Aug 5, 5:28 pm, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

As I did twenty years ago, I get all the sex I want. That isn't the
prodigal quantity it was twenty years ago, but it's plenty.

Your mind is a sewer, but we knew that already.