Marcus

Default Left sub not playing (help!)

Hey,

I have two Pioneer subs in a hatch back box and I have been loving
them since I got them in about a month ago. The left sub is not
playing and after playing with the terminal connections (just to make
sure they were clean) on the exterior, I suspect the inside connection
bewtween sub and terminal is not connected anymore.

My questions are these: is it semi-normal for that inner-box
connection to become loose and fall off? Will it hurt the sound
quality if I unscrew the sub and have a look and then screw it back
in?

Need advice, thanks a lot for any...
Roxtar

My questions are these: is it semi-normal for that inner-box
connection to become loose and fall off? Will it hurt the sound
quality if I unscrew the sub and have a look and then screw it back
in?

As long as you dont stab a hole in the sub with your screwdriver or
something, nothing bad will happen just taking the sub out of the box,
re-attaching the wire, and screwing the sub back in.. That's exactly
what a shop would do.

I dunno how common that is, never happened to me yet..
Roxtar

When I screw the sub back in, should I use the same drill holes or new ones?

I would, as long as they aren't stripped.
Nascar24Rulz

if the wire is good u couls have blown the voice coil