Nospam

Default Which is the best subwoofer interconnect cable.?

I'm looking to go high end as far as a subwoofer is concerned for my home
theater system but I'd like to know what subwoofer cable to get. Of course
Monster Cable comes to mind and of the monster cables products for
subwoofers are concerned such as the the Monster Bass 300 and Monster Bass
400, the monster cable ZBass100 is supposed to be the best and the price
reflects that at over $100.00 for about 15 ft but are there alternatives out
there that I do not know about?. Is this the best subwoofer cable that money
can buy or are there other products that are just as good and more
affordable. Any replies to this post will be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael McKelvy

"Nospam" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking to go high end as far as a subwoofer is concerned for my home
theater system but I'd like to know what subwoofer cable to get. Of course
Monster Cable comes to mind and of the monster cables products for
subwoofers are concerned such as the the Monster Bass 300 and Monster Bass
400, the monster cable ZBass100 is supposed to be the best and the price
reflects that at over $100.00 for about 15 ft but are there alternatives

out
there that I do not know about?. Is this the best subwoofer cable that

money
can buy or are there other products that are just as good and more
affordable. Any replies to this post will be appreciated.

Thanks

You must be new, otherwise you'd already know that you're opening a can of
worms.

The simple fact is, drumroll please, Wire is wire. There is no difference
in the sound of Monster Cable or any other kind of wire or interconnect that
anybody has been able to detect under blind listening conditions.

What this means is that when people can't SEE what wire they are listening
to, they can't tell a difference.

The stuff they sell at Home Depot for 23 cents a foot won't sound different
from the $100.00 Monster.

Save your money for music or video and don't worry about wire.

Good Luck.

RR Westminster

"Nospam" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking to go high end as far as a subwoofer is concerned for my home
theater system but I'd like to know what subwoofer cable to get. Of course
Monster Cable comes to mind and of the monster cables products for
subwoofers are concerned such as the the Monster Bass 300 and Monster Bass
400, the monster cable ZBass100 is supposed to be the best and the price
reflects that at over $100.00 for about 15 ft but are there alternatives

out
there that I do not know about?. Is this the best subwoofer cable that

money
can buy or are there other products that are just as good and more
affordable. Any replies to this post will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ignore Nousaine, Krueger, McKelvy and the other deaf cocksuckers.

Get a big fat welding cable. I got the idea from Lars Fredell and it sounds
great and looks like the dog's ********!

RR

BP

RR Please tell me where U found the welding cable stuff, I am
interested...........Thanx

Straycat

"BP" wrote in message
RR Please tell me where U found the welding cable stuff, I am
interested...........Thanx

you can get welding cables at any good welding supply store, but putting
connectors on it is another matter. So is getting all that wire behind your
receiver, but what the heck, that's where the fun comes in...

Subwoofer hum: is it my receiver? Brian General 15 February 20th 04 09:11 PM
Newbie Subwoofer questions OodlesoFun General 28 January 12th 04 05:51 PM
cabling explained Midlant Car Audio 8 November 14th 03 03:07 AM
Main speakers with builtin subwoofer - How to configure receiver? Michael Harder Audio Opinions 0 October 28th 03 11:18 PM
Seeking advice on speaker cable Eric the Mac Guy Audio Opinions 12 September 15th 03 03:17 AM