John

Default Lavry Blue converter (A/D) or ?

Hi,
I'm about ready to buy a Lavry A/D, any other choices in this price
range?

Dan

Mike Clayton

In article , John
wrote:

Hi,
I'm about ready to buy a Lavry A/D, any other choices in this price
range?

Dan

Don't what Dan's price range is, but I have a 2 channel A/D converter from
Mytek Digital that has given me a good deal of satisfaction. Prices are on
the Mytek web site.

--
Mike Clayton
Dan

The Lavry is around 1500$. Any thoughts on it against the mytek?

Dan

Mike Clayton wrote:
: In article , John

:
: Dan

: Don't what Dan's price range is, but I have a 2 channel A/D converter from
: Mytek Digital that has given me a good deal of satisfaction. Prices are on
: the Mytek web site.

Mike Clayton

In article , Dan
wrote:

The Lavry is around 1500$. Any thoughts on it against the mytek?

Dan

Not really Dan, as I don't have access to the Lavry box to compare the two.

--
Mike Clayton
HandFStudio

the UA 2192 has a warmer sound.