Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
B&D

Default Comments about CES Show "fixes"

On 8/1/04 12:20 PM, in article LL8Pc.209494$JR4.192386@attbi_s54, "Ban"
wrote:

Merketing Communications is not not NOT Usenet posting - how can you
possibly suss out this guy's abilities based upon a disjointed Usenet
post?

So you think we are able to distinguish and change our writing style? Maybe
the effort to eliminate spelling errors or presentation is not that much,
but I think if someone cannot make clear what he wanted to express in
Usenet, he will neither accomplish it in marketing. His OP seems to give a
hint about such offer.

They require different styles - poets, prose both formal and informal,
fiction, journalism, etc - all have people who are better or worse at
either.

I am not saying that he is good, bad or otherwise, just that it is difficult
to form an accurate opinion based upon Usenet posts.

And, of course, you can have an opinion about whatever you like based upon
any criteria you choose.