Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] nez6vdhtz60a@126.com is offline

Default laptop

My worshipful friend: spend you some precious time.Please read the
following letter. Our company is a general agency in China.Our main
products aNotebooks,Digital cameras,Digital video,LCD TV,Mp4
PSP,GPS,Mobile,etc.Our price is the low. The technology of the products
in the worldmarket is the highest at present.The quantity is first-
class.Please order and don't worry about our products. This company is
Legitimate one registered by Chinese administration for industrial and
commercial bureau,our goods have been sent to the world by EMS.
Welcome to visit our website: www.bjdigital.com
MSN ADDRESS: