Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Steven R. Rochlin

Default 'June Audio Reviews + Munich Show'

Hi Everyone,

Have just updated Enjoy the Music.com's June issue of both Superior Audio
and Review Magazine, with Superior Audio having our second Special Edition.
In February we spotlighted Clearaudio and this month we proudly showcase Art
Audio. http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/

The Review Magazine presents speakers galore as Steven Stone 'Speed Dates'
five monitors, Ron Nagle reviews the Reference 3A Veena, and Dick Olsher
builds the VISATON NoBox BB loudspeaker kit.
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/

i will be reporting live from Munich's High End Society show beginning
Thursday, May 26th. This is perhaps the largest and most important show of
the season with approximately 600 brands over an area of a staggering 45,931
square feet! http://www.enjoythemusic.com/munich2006/

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com