Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Optimus Pro LX8 / SPL

Hello, I know that this is a long shot, but it seems there are a
lot of knowlegable people here so I thought I would try. I have a pair

of LX8's and I want to replace the driver in them. My problem is that
I don't want the new drivers volume level to overpower the linaum
tweeters. I Have done some research and found that when replacing
drivers you need to stay within +/- 3db of sound pressure level or
(spl). I have every other spec for this speaker but this one, anyone
that can help in this regard would be extreamly gratefull! Also to I
can find no listing for the Optimus company anywhere, tried to cross
refrence Tandy, and Texas Insturments. Did however find the model
number of the actull speaker to be replaced #SP90007. If anyone has
any info that might be helpfull, even remotely Please advise!

Optimus Pro X-5 Cast Alum. Speakers Ken Drescher Marketplace 6 March 10th 04 07:56 PM
My Review of the Radio Shack Optimus PRO XVI AAA/MK7 Robert Morein Audio Opinions 5 February 11th 04 07:28 AM
Optimus TM-155 AM/FM Mini Tuner, $39 Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 October 14th 03 12:37 PM
Optimus LX5 mods. Stephen Judge Tech 3 August 7th 03 05:11 AM
FS: Optimus STA-20 AM/FM Stereo Receiver Luke Perry Marketplace 0 July 20th 03 02:11 AM