Bob Olhsson

Default Cutting needles for Presto 1D head?

In article , Swesch
wrote:

Where can I get needles for Presto 1D cutter head?
TIA

Transco

http://www.transcousa.com/lds.html

Transco Magnetics, Inc.
P.O.Box 1025
609 West Elizabeth Ave.
Linden, NJ 07036-1025
(800) 876-0039

--
Bob Olhsson Audio Mastery Recording Project Design and Consulting
Box 90412, Nashville TN 37209 Tracking, Mixing, Mastering, Audio for Picture
Scott Dorsey

Swesch wrote:
Where can I get needles for Presto 1D cutter head?

In Europe, I don't know.
Transco in NJ should have microgroove styli, though. I think if you need
wide ones it might be a bit harder. Ask your local mastering engineer where
he buys them; the shank size hasn't changed in years so the only difference
between the modern cutters and the ones for the Presto is the way the edges
are cut for running cold instead of hot.