Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Josh Tayler

Default Best Desk for Need some help, Thanks in advance!!!

I am looking for the best deck that I can get. I do not anything real fancy
like DVD or Anything, I just want to be able to play CD,CD-R,CD-RW,MP3,WMA I
have been looking at Eclipse and Alpine. I have always had pioneer in the
past but all of the decks that they seem to have now are silver in color and
I am looking for a Black face deck. the interior of my car is all black and
I do not want a silver deck standing out. The models that I have been
looking at are the Alpine CDA-9815 and the Eclipse CD8443 ANY help would
be appreciated!!!