Eric Fleming

Default CDs For Sale!

CDs For Sale!

After going through my CD collection, I realized I had acquired quite a
few albums I either don't listen to or have duplicates of. I've decided
to try and sell them through my own website to see if it works, and
thought I'd post here since there would likely be some interest, given
what a few of these discs are. I'm trying to sell direct because this
way I don't pay setup and percentage fees to eBay or percentage fees to
Amazon, so I can charge a bit less which helps YOU, and I still make
some money. I have sold quite a few under the names "fleminec" (on
eBay) and "EricCFlem" (on amazon.com), and I welcome any questions you
might have for me.

If you are interested in any, or a few, of the CDs listed below, please visit:

http://home.comcast.net/~EricCFlem/musicforsale.html

There are complete listings and all that stuff there.

I currently have the following discs for sale:

Musical Theatre Cast Recordings:

$5.00 - Anyone Can Whistle - Live At Carnegie Hall (1985)

$5.00 - Bye Bye Birdie - New Soundtrack Recording (1995)

$5.00 - How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying - New Broadway
Cast Recording

$5.00 - Into The Woods - Original London Cast Recording

$5.00 - Titanic: A New Musical - Original Broadway Cast Recording

$10.00 - The Who's Tommy - Original Cast Recording (2 CDs)

Beach Boys

The following 8 items are part of the Capitol Records Two-Fer Series:

$7.50 - Surfin' Safari and Surfin' USA

$7.50 - Surfer Girl and Shut Down Volume 2

$7.50 - Little Deuce Coupe and All Summer Long

$7.50 - Concert and Live In London

$7.50 - Beach Boys Today and Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!)

$7.50 - Beach Boys Party! and Stack-O-Tracks

$7.50 - Smiley Smile and Wild Honey

$7.50 - Friends and 20/20

The following 6 items are part of the Capitol Records/Brother Records
Two-Fer Series:

$7.50 - Sunflower and Surf's Up

$7.50 - Carl & The Passions and Holland

$7.50 - In Concert (full-length single CD)

$7.50 - 15 Big Ones and Love You

$7.50 - M.I.U. Album and L.A. (Light Album)

$7.50 - Keepin' The Summer Alive and The Beach Boys (1985)

Pop/Rock CDs

$5.00 - Trey Anastasio - One Man's Trash

$5.00 - The Byrds - Dr. Byrds And Mr. Hyde

$5.00 - The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man

$5.00 - The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!

$5.00 - Elvis Costello - When I Was Cruel

$5.00 - The Grateful Dead - History Of The Grateful Dead, Vol. 1
(Bear's Choice)

$5.00 - The Grateful Dead - Live/Dead

$5.00 - The Smashing Pumpkins - Machina: The Machines Of God

$5.00 - Sting - Mercury Rising

$5.00 - Sting - The Soul Cages

$5.00 - Sting - Ten Summoner's Tales

$10.00 - Brian Wilson - Live At The Roxy Theatre (2 CDs)

Jazz CDs

$12.00 - Miles Davis - Black Beauty: Miles Davis At Fillmore West (2 CDs)

$10.00 - Miles Davis - In Person: Friday Night At The Blackhawk (2 CDs)

$10.00 - Miles Davis - In Person: Saturday Night At The Blackhawk (2 CDs)

$8.00 - Ella Fitzgerald/Duke Ellington - Ella & Duke At The Cote D'Azur (2 CDs)

$5.00 - Ella Fitzgerald/Louis Armstrong - Best of Ella Fitzgerald And
Louis Armstrong

$5.00 - Dizzy Gillespie - Bird Songs: The Final Recordings

$5.00 - Herbie Hancock - Head Hunters

$5.00 - Branford Marsalis - Bloomington

$5.00 - Wynton Marsalis - The Majesty Of The Blues

Miscellaneous CDs:

$20.00 - Radio Drama - Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Primary and
Secondary Phases)

This is the BBC-produced, original radio drama version of Douglas
Adams' science fiction classic. Complete on 6 CDs, this set includes
all twelve original radio episodes. Available as an import, this set
originally cost around forty dollars and still sells for close to
thirty on the BBC website's shop.