Rich Andrews.

Default vertical arrays

François Yves Le Gal wrote in
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:00:55 -0000, "Rich Andrews."

wrote:

I akways thought they were horizontal like the one he

http://66.216.98.167/mcprod/product_docs/LS360om.pdf

The LS360 is a fairly standard multiway tower loudspeaker with an array

of
tweeters.

or the one he
http://66.216.98.167/mcprod/product_docs/CS350om.pdf

The CS350 is a conventional center speaker for HT applications, using

the
same type of tweeter array, no wonder it is designed for horizontal
placement...

"The LS360 utilizes five tweeters wired to produce a Bessel Function
Array."

Rich Andrews.

François Yves Le Gal wrote in
:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:09:22 -0000, "Rich Andrews."

wrote:

"The LS360 utilizes five tweeters wired to produce a Bessel Function
Array."

And your point is? Fact is that the LS360 is a pretty standard multiway
loudspeaker which does happen to use a tweeter array, as anyone can

verify:
http://66.216.98.167/mcprod/products...?product_id=29

Now, let me kindly rephrase, just in case your neuron is stuck in

neutral
mode, again: THE LS360 IS NOT AN ARRAY LOUDSPEAKER.

Back to normal programming. News at eleven.
FU2.

Francois,

Your insults are noted and uncalled for.

You sir, are apparantly looking for a fight and I will not participate.

I leave you to you own opinions which are obviously not based on facts.

I also found it quite revealing that you attempted to thwart any response
by setting the header "Followup-To" to junk.

Welcome to my killfile.

TonyP

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:46:30 -0000, "Rich Andrews."

wrote:

Your insults are noted and uncalled for.

There are no insults whatsoever in my post.
Your neuron must really be jammed.
The Follow-up to was duly signaled by FU2 at the end of my post.

Any other questions?

Yes, If there were no insults, can you tell us what FU2 stands for ?

TonyP.

Rich Andrews.

"TonyP" wrote in news:40836797$0$6018$afc38c87
@news.optusnet.com.au:

wrote:

Your insults are noted and uncalled for.

There are no insults whatsoever in my post.
Your neuron must really be jammed.
The Follow-up to was duly signaled by FU2 at the end of my post.

Any other questions?

Yes, If there were no insults, can you tell us what FU2 stands for ?

TonyP.

I can guess why the "Followup-To" header was changed.