Bebeto 94 Bebeto 94 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Plymouth UK
Default Best mp3 playback quality ?

Hi guys , my trusty Kenwood MP6090R has finally called it a day after 3 years and so its shopping time again for another car stereo . The 6090R was one of the first mp3 stereos around and is now quite dated but nevertheless has served me well . Can anyone recommend (it doesnt have to be Kenwood) a stereo with decent quality mp3 sound as a lot of manufacturers now boast to have superior circuits that enhance the quality of mp3 playback . I usually record tracks of 160 - 192 kbps but even my trusty old kenwood struggled with certain ranges of sound . Cheers guys , Steve , Plymouth UK