ReEfEr MaDnEsS

Default Hey Mark Z again ADS question

your thoughts on the power plate 6.25?

good power? is the 6x25 conservatively rated?

I'm thinking of bi amping my components and then using the other pair for
the rear fill (low gain of course).

how are the crossovers on this unit....specs say 170Hz high pass.....seems
too high to me....am I reading that wrong?

thanks....as you can see I value your opinion on things...especially ADS

thanks

PS $200 delivered

Mark Zarella

your thoughts on the power plate 6.25?

Others in here have way more experience with this particular one than I do.
(paging John Andreen and John Durbin)

good power? is the 6x25 conservatively rated?

Not by a whole lot.

I'm thinking of bi amping my components and then using the other pair for
the rear fill (low gain of course).

You could always bridge 4 channels for your mids and use the remaining two
for your tweeters. That would give you plenty of power. Maybe look for the
8 channel version then?

how are the crossovers on this unit....specs say 170Hz high pass.....seems
too high to me....am I reading that wrong?

Stay away from amps that don't have continuously adjustable crossovers when
biamping.

John Durbin

I am completely unfamiliar with the 6.25, although I have seen a ton of
them on e-bay...

JD

Mark Zarella wrote:

your thoughts on the power plate 6.25?

Others in here have way more experience with this particular one than I do.
(paging John Andreen and John Durbin)

good power? is the 6x25 conservatively rated?

Not by a whole lot.

I'm thinking of bi amping my components and then using the other pair for
the rear fill (low gain of course).

You could always bridge 4 channels for your mids and use the remaining two
for your tweeters. That would give you plenty of power. Maybe look for the
8 channel version then?

how are the crossovers on this unit....specs say 170Hz high pass.....seems
too high to me....am I reading that wrong?

Stay away from amps that don't have continuously adjustable crossovers when
biamping.

Kenwood KDC-MP522 Question (just purchased it) Joey Car Audio 2 January 5th 04 10:12 PM
Subwoofer box question Joseph Luner Car Audio 5 December 30th 03 04:13 PM
Faceplate question Joe H. Car Audio 2 December 25th 03 01:24 PM
Amplifier Question jojo Car Audio 5 November 14th 03 06:26 AM
Question about Alpine AI-NET Paul Vina Car Audio 0 August 22nd 03 12:55 AM