Default FS: Hundreds of Audiophile Albums

Hello

First: this is my first post to this newsgroup. If it is not
acceptable for such posts as this, would someone please contact me and
I will not do it again.

I am just trying these newsgroups for the first time and I am hopeful
if I have made a mistake that someone will be kind enough to notify me
and others will forgive the error on my part.

I have hundreds of albums available for sale; most of which are
audiophile records.

These albums uniformly are of the highest quality in terms of
condition.

Albums are either factory sealed or open copies that have either never
been played or if played, only a few times. Generally, the best
possible condition can be expected. Only a few titles are not to this
standard.

The open copies that have been played were played carefully on a high
quality analog system that was carefully and properly set up
professionally. Of course, all of the albums played were handled with
great care and concern, so generally in terms of surface noise, the
silence of CD can be expected as I was extremely selective in
acquiring my copies upon purchase.

While a limited few have some noise due to the pressing itself, these
few are limited to some American Pressings from the 1970's. In these
cases, I exchanged as many as 8x without success, so I had to accept
that this was the best possible condition for that particular release.

Among the labels represented are the following: Gale / Audio Technica
· Sheffield Labs · SuperDisk · Nautilus · English Pressings · Japanese
Pressings · German Pressings · French Pressings · MFSL UHQR's · box
sets · individual albums

If you have any interest in particular titles; please contact me and
we can discuss them.

If you have interest in receiving specific lists or all of the lists;
I can easily email them to you upon your request. Presently there are
8-analouue lists.

It is my feeling that only those concerned with the condition of the
recordings will have an interest in the albums that I have to offer,
so if you do not care about the condition and are looking for the
cheapest in recordings; these certainly will not be of interest.

I am well aware of eBay and from time to time offer titles there, but
find eBay difficult for many reasons.

So, if anyone has recommendations of specific Web Sites or specific
forums that I might have interest in what I have to offer, I would
appreciate if you would provide the necessary information.

I sincerely hope that anyone that has taken the time to read this post
has found it worthwhile and look forward to interest in what I have
available.

I almost forgot; I have some MFSL Gold CD's and wonder what newsgroups
might be appropriate for posting to for CD's.

I can be reached at the following email address:
.

I am located in the United States of America for those interested in
my country of origin.

Thank You