Blind Joni

Default Anyone used the Studio Projects LSD-2 Mic?

Any reports on this stereo mic?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
Geoff Duncan

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Any reports on this stereo mic?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

I've not used the LSD 2 but the C3 gets used often on many different
sources, and usually works great.

I am also keen to hear feedback on the LSD 2.

cheers

Geoff

---

anybody-but-bush

:
: I've not used the LSD 2 but the C3 gets used often on
many different
: sources, and usually works great.
:
: I am also keen to hear feedback on the LSD 2.
:
: cheers
:
: Geoff

I hear feedback when having an LSD flashback too!

Blind Joni

I've not used the LSD 2 but the C3 gets used often on many different
sources, and usually works great.

I have a C3 on the way so that's good to hear.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
Blind Joni

I've not used the LSD 2 but the C3 gets used often on many different
sources, and usually works great.

I have a C3 on the way so that's good to hear.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

f.S. Tons of cheapgear Cheapgear1 Pro Audio 2 February 23rd 12 02:25 AM
Studio Projects C1 Mikey G. Pro Audio 3 April 2nd 04 10:22 AM
Recording Studio Seeks Budding Engineers as Interns & Apprentices tony espinoza Pro Audio 1 March 20th 04 10:05 AM
Studio Projects C4 on Violin... Collin Pro Audio 0 November 1st 03 02:00 PM
Studio Projects B1 Vs. RCA 77D Chris Del Faro Pro Audio 2 July 1st 03 07:20 PM