Robert Poss

Default Where to get Replacement SONY parts for MDR-7506 headphones?

I cannot presently locate the Exploded View Parts Diagram that comes with
every MDR-7506 despite the fact that I own about four pairs of these
headphones....

I need to replace the left yoke (that attaches the ear cup to the headband).

Does anyone have the CURRENT contact info for Sony PROFESSIONAL parts and/or
happen to know if the exploded view diagram is posted online anywhere and/or
knows the part number and/or could e-mail me a scan of the diagram?

The "Official Sony Direct Accessories and Parts Center" site
http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/web/index.jsp
is useless as far as I can determine, and the telephone number they list for
Customer Service results in irrelevant menu choice mazes.

Thanks. I've posted this only after several unsuccessful web and newsgroup
searches.

(Next time I'll scan the parts diagram and keep it on my computer as a PDF
file.)

R.P.

Audy

Robert:

Do a search in this forum. Within the past year, there was a big
discussion about this and several people suggested places to order
from.

Same earpads fit the MDR-V6 and 7506 so do a search with those and
"replacement" and "ear pads" and you should find it.

Best,
Audy O