Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Default FA: Vintage Sams Photofacts on ebay

I am posting literally dozens of Sams Photofacts for vintage hi fi,
stereo, televisions, table radios, car radios, citizen band radios, and
more. All are very reasonably priced and shipping in the US is $3.85
for priority (no hidden charges, my exact cost). If you don't see what
you need feel free to write me. I have literally thousands of
Photofacts to sell from 1948 to 1972. Please click the link below. If
some reason it isn't working, just do a seller search on ebay for
"ticklesyourfancy". Over 500 feedback, 100% positive, I will work to
make you happy!

http://tinyurl.com/5akdd
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

On 2/14/05 12:41 PM, in article
, "Mister Tawny the Talking
Tiger" wrote:

I am posting literally dozens of Sams Photofacts for vintage hi fi,
stereo, televisions, table radios, car radios, citizen band radios, and
more.

They look to be copies, a copyright violation.

Of course "Mr. Tawny", aka Tim Branson of Oswego Kansas, is a known scammer,
shill bidder, and basically unemployed loser selling crap on the internet.

RIPOFF ALERT!

Gregg

Behold, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION scribed on tube chassis:

On 2/14/05 12:41 PM, in article
, "Mister Tawny the
Talking Tiger" wrote:

I am posting literally dozens of Sams Photofacts for vintage hi fi,
stereo, televisions, table radios, car radios, citizen band radios, and
more.

They look to be copies, a copyright violation.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Take off, libeling smeghead!

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

Talking Tiger" wrote:

I am posting literally dozens of Sams Photofacts for vintage hi fi,
stereo, televisions, table radios, car radios, citizen band radios, and
more.

They look to be copies, a copyright violation.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Take off, libeling smeghead!

Wow did you think of that all yourself Bwine? Go back and take your
medicine and get into bed with mommy. I'm sure she can make you feel
all better.

Gee I must be a shill and a scammer with 502 feedback (shown, almost
800 actual) and 100% perfect satisfaction. Gee I'm a power seller too,
what's up with ebay to allow that?

Jim Menning

Robert Morein

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:48 AM

On 2/14/05 12:41 PM, in article
, "Mister Tawny the
Talking
Tiger" wrote:

[...]

It never bothers Brian L. McCarty that he has no facts.
We have to remember, Brian actually has a history of scamming himself, with
both worldjazz.com and coralseastudios.com.

Abandoned by his friends, despised by usenet, McCarty runs the
Baskin-Robbins ice cream concession in Cairns, Australia.

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:48 AM

On 2/14/05 12:41 PM, in article
, "Mister Tawny the
Talking
Tiger" wrote:

[...]

Thank you for your kind words. I have been following Mr. McCarty for
quite some time and he is a lunatic, albeit often a funny one. He
quotes prices from some bluebook (although for some reason he has never
stated which one) that are so low a crack whore would turn up her nose
in disgust. Too often people are upset by his posts and don't
understand he is just a disturbed individual with an axe to grind. So
Often I do take it upon myself to let them know he is a nutbag, and not
to take him seriously, which is why he hates me.

In usenet people like him are just reguarded as trolls.
Steven Dinius

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Schizophrenic assholes stick up for all of themselves don't they, or do they
pick on one of themselves for spite?

Brian McAllister

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:48:11 +1000, OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
wrote:

They look to be copies, a copyright violation.

I dont know how you can tell if they are copies. I saw no pictures of
them. Even if they are copies, Sams considers all folders prior to
1/1/64 to be public domain. I saw none newer than that.

Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net

Jeff Thompson

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:48 AM

On 2/14/05 12:41 PM, in article
, "Mister Tawny the
Talking
Tiger" wrote:

[...]

He lost any credibility with me when he posted a
"Ripoff Alert" on a home-built amp offered for sale.
He claimed the asking price greatly exceeded the
"blue book value", but failed to explain how he
determined the "blue book value" on a one of a kind
item.
Jeff T
emmaco

If one was going scam people I politely suggest there might be more
profitable ways to do so than with Sams Photofacts.

Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

snip all the rest

To all of you in these three groups, I apologize if my crosspost caused
you any consternation. I participate and lurk in all these groups, and
my posts were certainly NOT off topic. Unless in any of these three
groups FA posts are not allowed, and I don't beleive this is the case.
I take my ebay auctions very seriously, and I feel I must respond to
Bwine's accusations for my peace of mind, and for my business' sake. I
am an active ebayer with spotless credentials (over 500 shown feedback,
100% satisfaction). So to allow any mud slinging without a response
would be a bad thing, n'cest pas?

I have thousands of photofacts and quite a bit more stuff germane to
these groups coming up for auction in the near future.

Mr. McCarty is a verifiable nut job who only seeks to hurt not help in
any way
Uncle Peter

"Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger" wrote
in message . com...
snip all the rest

To all of you in these three groups, I apologize if my crosspost caused
you any consternation. I

No problem. FA sellers go in the kill file with the other spammers. Solves
the
problem for me. plonk Bye.

Michael A. Terrell

Robert Mozeleski wrote:

Don't worry about the self appointed net cops. FA's are welcome here in this group. If they sent you messages saying your auctions
aren't welcome, forward them as abuse to their isp's.

Which group is "This group"? This is crossposted to three newsgoups.

FA: Vintage Sams Photofacts on ebay
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:28:52 -0400
From:
"Robert Mozeleski"
Newsgroups:
rec.audio.marketplace, rec.audio.tubes,
rec.antiques.radio+phono

--
Beware of those who suffer from delusions of adequacy!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
electronicsman2 electronicsman2 is offline
Junior Member

Hi! I am looking for a original Sams Photofact #252 folder #11, for a rca ct-100 tv set,can you help me! I just signed up to this site because you offer sams for sale. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY---GOD BLESS! electronicsman2.

Lots of Sams Photofacts for tube audio Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger Vacuum Tubes 2 February 3rd 05 10:09 PM
Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 26 December 5th 04 10:07 PM
Ebay scam or legit? Mikey Pro Audio 0 December 3rd 04 05:08 PM
FA: Vintage University Sound 120 Watt Mixer Amplifier on Ebay Frank B. Marketplace 0 March 12th 04 06:58 PM
FA: Vintage Panasonic RX-C66 Boombox on Ebay Frank B. Marketplace 0 March 12th 04 03:42 PM