Posted to rec.audio.tubes
dre7 dre7 is offline

Default Lord Valve

Hey RATs:

Does LV still do business through NBS Electronics?

I've tried three times to get a current catalog sent to me but no response.

Andrew
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

dre7 wrote:

Hey RATs:

Does LV still do business through NBS Electronics?

I've tried three times to get a current catalog sent to me but no response.

Andrew

Ah, ****, sorry.

The old prodigy addy is so widely disseminated
it gets 200-300 pieces of spam every day. I clean
it out once a month or so. I'll send you a set right
now, sorry for the delay.

LV

Andrew McWhirter Andrew McWhirter is offline
Junior Member

Hey Willie - sorry for lobbing in on this old thread but I had trouble finding you on the net.

Getting back into the amps but I dropped off you "SPAM ME" list a while back - any chance I can get back on it?

Cheers - Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre7 View Post
Got it. Thanks!

"Lord Valve" wrote in message
dre7 wrote:

Hey RATs:

Does LV still do business through NBS Electronics?

I've tried three times to get a current catalog sent to me but no
response.

Andrew

Ah, ****, sorry.

The old prodigy addy is so widely disseminated
it gets 200-300 pieces of spam every day. I clean
it out once a month or so. I'll send you a set right
now, sorry for the delay.

LV

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve[_2_] Lord Valve[_2_] is offline

Andrew McWhirter wrote:

Hey Willie - sorry for lobbing in on this old thread but I had trouble
finding you on the net.

Getting back into the amps but I dropped off you "SPAM ME" list a while
back - any chance I can get back on it?

Cheers - Andrew

dre7;922591 Wrote:
Got it. Thanks!

"Lord Valve" wrote in message
...-
-

--
Andrew McWhirter

Sure, I'll send you some catalogs later today.

LV

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Andrew McWhirter wrote:

Hey Willie - sorry for lobbing in on this old thread but I had trouble
finding you on the net.

Getting back into the amps but I dropped off you "SPAM ME" list a while
back - any chance I can get back on it?

Cheers - Andrew

I sent a set to the above addy and it bounced. ???

LV

Andrew McWhirter Andrew McWhirter is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Valve[_2_] View Post
Andrew McWhirter wrote:

Hey Willie - sorry for lobbing in on this old thread but I had trouble
finding you on the net.

Getting back into the amps but I dropped off you "SPAM ME" list a while
back - any chance I can get back on it?

Cheers - Andrew

I sent a set to the above addy and it bounced. ???

LV
Hi Willie,
Dunno where that email address comes from - the one I registered on here with is
Andrew.McWhirterATlive.com.au
Could I trouble you to try that one please? Much appreciated...

Cheers - Andrew