mushu

Default Adapter: Spade to Pins

Hello,

I have speaker cables that are terminated in 1/4" spades on both
ends. I have a Revox Integrated Amp with guillotine/spring connectors
to attach speaker cables to. I don't want to clip off the spades
(yet) to make my connection and I don't want to jam the spades into
the spring connectors (and hope they don't fall out or short together).

Is there an "adapter" that can attach to the spade that then offers a
pin (or similar) to the spring connector on the amp? I've seen an
adapter from AudioQuest that attaches to the spade converting it to a
banana, to connect to the amp (or speaker). I think Monster made a
similar item too. I have not found a similar adapter to take spades
to pins/flexpins

Cutting/re-terminating the cables would be a last resort. Anyone have
another suggestion? Thanks in advance.