Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Steven R. Rochlin Steven R. Rochlin is offline

Default .CES 2007 Show Coverage Online.

Hi Everyone,

Have started posting CES 2007 news / pre-show report, with more
announcements being added in the following days as the show draws closer to
opening. Once the show begins on January 8th, i will be posting daily live
reports each day with special audiophile highlights, sneak peaks, and
exclusives! Check out the multiple pages of high-end audio products to be
seen during the CES 2007 at http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ces2007/

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:
Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
The Audiophile Voice... and MUCH more!

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Steven R. Rochlin" wrote in
message
ink.net
Hi Everyone,

Have started posting CES 2007 news / pre-show report,
with more announcements being added in the following days
as the show draws closer to opening. Once the show begins
on January 8th, i will be posting daily live reports each
day with special audiophile highlights, sneak peaks, and
exclusives! Check out the multiple pages of high-end
audio products to be seen during the CES 2007 at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ces2007/

Let the snake oil flow, Steven:

"Furutech has been recognized with CES' Innovations 2007 Awards for the
company's futuristic looking DeMag ($1800). The DeMag is said to completely
demagnetizes LPs and optical disc media like CD, CD-R, DVD, MD, Game CD,
Photo CD, SACD, and DVD-Audio. It can also demagnetize power cords and
audio/video connectors. Ease of use combined with high quality design and
engineering ensure user satisfaction."

Even allowing products like this to exhibit is bad enough. Giving them an
award? Well, it says all that needs to be said about the current state of
consumer audio. :-(

"JBL has earned the prestigious CES Innovations 2007 Award for the company's
Project Everest DD66000 (€40,000) loudspeaker that will also appear at the
upcoming show. Marking the company's 60th anniversary, the Everest DD66000,
the successor to their previously released DD55000, is a 4-way unit easily
suitable for large listening spaces. Combining horn-loaded drivers for the
upper range and a pair of cone woofers for bass, this high-sensitivity
design is JBL's most extreme statement piece to date. Each unit weights in
at just over 300 lbs."

A friend of mine (long-time JBL large system owner) who designs and voices
loudspeaker systems that are highly-regarded in their own genre (OEM
automotive) was ranting and raving about these speakers early this morning,
on the way back from the Clark's party. In his analysis they are lobotomized
versions of some highly-regarded JBL Pro studio monitors, with pretty faces
and price tags multiplied by small integers. Ironically, many HT owners use
these as built-ins, hiding the $$$$ cabinetry and plastic.

In his own right my, friend was excited about the base and upgrade audio
systems in Chrysler's new Nitro SUV line. Buyers can kick out the jams with
clean-sounding, well-balanced, smooth reproduction at levels from 108 (high
frequency) to 112 dB (bass) in the front seats.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Tony Gartshore" wrote in message

In article
. net,
says...
Hi Everyone,

Have started posting CES 2007 news / pre-show report,
with more announcements being added in the following
days as the show draws closer to opening. Once the show
begins on January 8th, i will be posting daily live
reports each day with special audiophile highlights,
sneak peaks, and exclusives! Check out the multiple
pages of high-end audio products to be seen during the
CES 2007 at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/ces2007/

I got to get me one of those gadgets for demagnetising
vinyl..

It's a real pain the way my LPs stick to the fridge..

Good thing I had already had my coffee for the day when I read this post.
;-)

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg reflects on the importance of breakfast.

Good thing I had already had my coffee for the day when I read this post.

Please spare us the details of your coprophagic rituals, Arnii.

;-)

Now go wash your hands, you filthy barnyard animal.

--

Lionella loves the Krooborg from afar. With mud on top.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Tony Gartshore Tony Gartshore is offline

In article ,
says...
[...]

Always happy when I can make someone smile !

T.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
Tony Gartshore wrote:

In article ,
says...
[...]

Making someone smile is a good thing.
I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach Cantatas now to
ring in the new year. That will make me smile.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Tony Gartshore fans the smarm-flames.

Always happy when I can make someone smile !

In case you were wondering, here's a glimpse of the Krooborg in Full Smile
mode: http://monkey.org/sl/eaecb085

--

Lionella loves the Krooborg from afar. With mud on top.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Is Jean unwell ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Nope. The point is doing what makes one smile.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Nope. The point is doing what makes one smile.

That's okay, so long as you do it "conspiciously". Arny says so.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
robert casey robert casey is offline

I got to get me one of those gadgets for demagnetising
vinyl..

It's a real pain the way my LPs stick to the fridge..

Good thing I had already had my coffee for the day when I read this post.
;-)

And I thought stray magnetism was only an issue with audio tape heads.
That Gryphon exorcist might help tape heads, but there's been tape head
demagnetizes around for years for a lot less money...
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

The SE speaketh thus:

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Listening to music. Yuck.

How 'conspicuous' can she be?

Jenn, try a nice 2500 hz tone. It's much more rewarding.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Ruud Broens Ruud Broens is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
: The SE speaketh thus:
:
: Arny Krueger wrote:
: "Jenn" wrote in
: message
:

:
: I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
: Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
: smile.
:
: What's your point, Jenn?
:
: Conspicious consumption?
:
: Listening to music. Yuck.
:
: How 'conspicuous' can she be?
:
: Jenn, try a nice 2500 hz tone. It's much more rewarding.
:
Add suspense with a 2510 Hz sawtooth
synthR

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Ruud Broens wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...
: The SE speaketh thus:
:
: Arny Krueger wrote:
: "Jenn" wrote in
: message
:

:
: I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
: Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
: smile.
:
: What's your point, Jenn?
:
: Conspicious consumption?
:
: Listening to music. Yuck.
:
: How 'conspicuous' can she be?
:
: Jenn, try a nice 2500 hz tone. It's much more rewarding.
:
Add suspense with a 2510 Hz sawtooth
synthR

My Leader sounds better than any AF oscillator that I've ever heard.

If she went with a 2469.5 Hz tone, she could resolve it to 2200.

But that would be too much like music.

Arns, what's your favorite tone to listen to? I'm guessing something in
the 390 Hz range.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Arny Krueger a scris:
"Jenn" wrote in
message

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Arny's class envy of Jenn's financial
capability to spend $2 in a used
record store, noted

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Nope. The point is doing what makes one smile.

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to the world about it?

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal
social behaviour !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to
the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham. Provide a cite from
Google to support your claim.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to
the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham. Provide a cite from
Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Oh actually - just posted in r.a.o - in "music and the brain".
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...68b8f0f55449d1

There you go.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham. Provide a cite from
Google to support your claim.

When did you last get a tingle down your spine from listening to music Arny ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag
to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Good question. Why should anybody brag about assaulting their ears with
music that has been audibly hammered by a noise and duistortion generator,
as Jenn just did. Particularly, one who claims to be a musucian.

Oh actually - just posted in r.a.o - in "music and the
brain".
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...68b8f0f55449d1

There you go.

Not the same.

No comparison at all.

But, I'm sure you can't see the difference between the two posts. Love is
blind, it seems. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Donkey said:

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me smile.

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You didn't? Well, that can be remedied. Arnii, send Gayham some of your
crazy pills.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal
social behaviour !

You've missed Krooger's true konfession. Krooger is actually envious of
Jenn's collection of LPs. For years and years Turdborg has been bitching
and moaning about horrible awful vinyl and turntables, and now it turns
out he's filled with envy.

Real engineers know how to set up turntables for good sound.

--

Lionella loves the Krooborg from afar. With mud on top.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

When did you last get a tingle down your spine from
listening to music Arny ?

Saturday night - live show I mixed.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make me
smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Nope. The point is doing what makes one smile.

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to the world about it?

I don't see any bragging, Arny. In the part of the exchange that you
cut, Tony mentioned that he likes to make people smile. I then
mentioned what I was about to do to make myself smile. There's a word
for that sort of thing.... oh yeah: conversation.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag
to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Good question. Why should anybody brag

There was no bragging.

about assaulting their ears with
music that has been audibly hammered by a noise and duistortion generator,
as Jenn just did.

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Particularly, one who claims to be a musucian.

LOL Do you doubt that I'm a musician?
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Jenn said to Snottyborg:

your need to brag

I don't see any bragging, Arny. In the part of the exchange that you
cut, Tony mentioned that he likes to make people smile. I then
mentioned what I was about to do to make myself smile. There's a word
for that sort of thing.... oh yeah: conversation.

Rejection of "debating trade" primacy noted.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag
to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Good question. Why should anybody brag

There was no bragging.

Of course not, not with Ms. Perfection.

about assaulting their ears with
music that has been audibly hammered by a noise and
duistortion generator, as Jenn just did.

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make
me smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Nope. The point is doing what makes one smile.

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to
the world about it?

I don't see any bragging, Arny.

As if you'd criticize yourself?

LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com

I'm going to put on a Telefunken LP of one of the Bach
Cantatas now to ring in the new year. That will make
me smile.

What's your point, Jenn?

Conspicious consumption?

Nope. The point is doing what makes one smile.

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag to
the world about it?

I don't see any bragging, Arny.

As if you'd criticize yourself?

LOL!

What bragging did you see, Arny? Please feel free to quote.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to brag
to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Good question. Why should anybody brag

There was no bragging.

Of course not, not with Ms. Perfection.

Yet another in a very long line of straw man arguments. I've never
claimed any kind of perfection. Don't you get tired of losing that
point?

about assaulting their ears with
music that has been audibly hammered by a noise and
duistortion generator, as Jenn just did.

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

I've not "lost" a thing, Arny. I simply express my opinions. You don't
like that. Oh well.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Situation report from Goose Puke: Kroo-normative. That is, hopeless.

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

This is how we know Mrs. Krooborg has left you, Arnii.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore"
wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to
brag to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Good question. Why should anybody brag

There was no bragging.

Of course not, not with Ms. Perfection.

Yet another in a very long line of straw man arguments.
I've never claimed any kind of perfection.

So Jenn, your admissions of your many imperfections is exactly where?

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore"
wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

If it so personally satisfying, why your need to
brag to the world about it?

Brag ? I saw no bragging.

You fail to see a lot Graham, including in yourself.

Maybe so but there was no bragging.

Ppl do actually tend to mention the things they find
enjoyable btw Arny. It's normal social behaviour !

Remind me of when you last did it on Usenet, Graham.
Provide a cite from Google to support your claim.

Why should I ?

Good question. Why should anybody brag

There was no bragging.

Of course not, not with Ms. Perfection.

Yet another in a very long line of straw man arguments.
I've never claimed any kind of perfection.

So Jenn, your admissions of your many imperfections is exactly where?

I didn't realize that this was the place for such a thing. Hove you
written such a list?

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Jenn said:

So Jenn, your admissions of your many imperfections is exactly where?

I didn't realize that this was the place for such a thing. Hove you
written such a list?

Arnii knows that for him, such a list isn't necessary.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore"
wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore"
wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Well Jenn, that explains why you never admit your many errors here.

Thanks for the frankness, despite everything else.

Hove you written such a list?

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message
.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

y.
com
In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

"Eeyore"
wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Eeyore"
wrote
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Yet ANOTHER in a long line of straw man arguments, as I've admitted
errors here several times.

Thanks for the frankness, despite everything else.

Hove you written such a list?

No reply?
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

Eh ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
Eeyore wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Jenn" wrote

Troll scale = C-. Play by yourself; I'm not in the mood.

Sorry Jenn, but you already took my bait hard several tines, played my game
and as always lost.

Eh ?

It's all about Arny. Any reply at all is a win for him.

Stephen