Arny Krueger

Default Damned with faint praise and blind sided!

It's always fun to see what certain very small people say about you when
they think you aren't looking... ;-)

wrote in message

Harry Lavo wrote:

"randy" wrote in message

If you're a long-time rahe reader, you won't want to miss this:

http://www.stereophile.com/news/020705debate/

I would think that Arny would be in hostile territory-no wonder John
invited him to a debate. Seems like a more fair venue would have
been better. Sort of like a debate between a liberal vs. a
conservative at the National Rifle Association meeting.

While it may not be the most neutral crowd, so long as the debate is
held in public and the transcript made available and the debate
accurately reported, it makes little difference. Arnie and the
objectivist position will have plenty of room to debate and display.
Arnie is not exactly a shrinking violet.

Nor, in my opinion, does he represent the rationalist, objective
and science-based community whose members have participated in,
have access to and, in many cases, are responsible for thousands
of person-years worth of dedicated, detailed and arduous effort
in the science and industry of hearing and sound reproduction.