Arny Krueger

Default In defense of Michael Jackson

I'm dicgusted by the way this guy is persecuted. There is no proof
that he's done anything with these boys except shared his bed with
them. As he points out it is the most loving thin g a man can do -
share his bed with a boy. I do it all the time too with my
neighborhood boys, nephews and sometimes with my own daughter dressed
as a boy since my own boy died a few years ago. I tell you a girl can
make a good boy substitute with the righr haircut and a little rubber
supplement from a "love" shop ;-)

Touching a boy is not having sex if the boy is OK with it even
private-part-touching. The boy can always say no and only stands to
lose ice-cream, soda-pop and maybe a free day at an amusement-park.
Many boys simply need touching because their parents and friends won't
do it and they feel left out of any intimacy in their lives and can
become dangerous criminals if not touched by some-one. ;-(

Boys need little love in their lives too!

Just my 2-cents.

Arny Krueger
MrBitsy

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Your a sick man and that was absolutely in the worst taste that I have ever
seen on this group.
--
MrBitsy

Arny Krueger

Default In defense of Michael Jackson - yet another childish forgery

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
om

Forgery:

From: (Arny Krueger)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,uk. rec.audio
Subject: In defense of Michael Jackson
Date: 21 Nov 2003 02:57:28 -0800
rec.audio.pro:1010648 rec.audio.tech:166570 uk.rec.audio:95437

Note that the posting-host is 66.46.214.82

if you check at
http://www.arin.net/ the source is:

OrgName: Allstream Corp. Corporation Allstream
OrgID: ACCA-2
Address: 200 Wellington Street West
Address: 16th Floor
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M5V-3G2
Country: CA

Which is in Canada.

Recently, my dynamically-assigned IP address is 68.42.249.2 which belongs
to Comcast cable in Michigan which is where I live.

The intent of this post is to present me as being a person who sympathises
with Michael Jackson. Nothing could be further from the truth.

[...]

Arny Krueger

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
om

Forgery:

Tommy B

Hey let's give the guy a break.................................
An arm maybe a knee-cap or 2........just kidding.ba-dum.
Brilliant satire Arny, or are you a card-carring member of NAMBLA? Oh ,
right , you gave your real name.....hmmmmm.
Brilliant satire Arny!

Tom

"MrBitsy" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Arny Krueger

"MrBitsy" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

I agree. Whoever forged this post is a sick puppy - someone who is lost in
their pedophile fantasies.

Joseph Oberlander

It's actually quite sad. The problem isn't one of him being a pedophile,
but his not coming to terms with another problem - that he wishes that
he was a woman. He doesn't seem to be able to come to terms with it,
but if ever there was a case of someone doing everything short of having
an operation - he fits that description.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that - it's his life - and he'd most
certainly be happier as one. People would not have nearly the problem
with his attitude and behavior towards children either - he'd be seen
as more of a sad, lonely person insted.

He'll likely get off on this one too - but my advice would be - go to
a therapist.

Adam Calaitzis

Midnight Nambler, babysnake handler.

Adam Calaitzis

Midnight Nambler, babysnake handler.

2mb

Touching a boy is not having sex if the boy is OK with it even
private-part-touching. The boy can always say no and only stands to
lose ice-cream, soda-pop and maybe a free day at an amusement-park.
Many boys simply need touching because their parents and friends won't
do it and they feel left out of any intimacy in their lives and can
become dangerous criminals if not touched by some-one. ;-(

Dude! that is a sick ****ing joke and I hope it is forged.

I'm with his biographer. Someone needs to smack him around and tell him to
stop hanging out with 12 year olds.
I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways to
fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I have a son, so check the perv lists quite often (thank god for these).
Some sicko around the corner from me, violated parole (for another pedophile
conviction) and went to Virginia where he got a job babysitting a 2 year old
girl. Absolutely horrifying. I think you can figure out the rest.

The guy used to walk by my house all the time, usually with 2-4 kids under
12 in tow. I called the police at least 2 times a week and they never did
anything. What a sick, sick, joke. The whole thing was easily preventable,
the authorities had all they needed to make a case, and did nothing. The guy
was violating parole just being within 25 ft of a child. I gave them his
name and address. Nothing happened.

They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade. I am sorry but cruel and
unusual crimes need cruel and unusual punishment.

All of those kids will have trust and sexual issues for life. I have 5
friends (2 gay) who were victims of this sort of thing. It isn't pretty.
None of them have ever had a relationship that lasted very long, except one,
who amazingly enough is happily married with children.

I am hard right on this one. The collective damage these people do needs to
be stopped permanently the first time it happens. Preferably death, so I
don't have to pay for it.

[...]

ThePaulThomas

"Phil" wrote in message news:ilqvb.204163$ao4.722702@attbi_s51...
Obviously, this is not the real Arny Krueger.

Correct. The first thing I did here on the Google groups page is
click on the thread starter's name and it showed this forgery as their
first and only post. The real Arny has thousands of posts here on
r.a.p. which I always enjoy reading. This forgery is something I did
not enjoy reading...

Joseph Oberlander

2mb wrote:

The guy used to walk by my house all the time, usually with 2-4 kids under
12 in tow. I called the police at least 2 times a week and they never did
anything. What a sick, sick, joke. The whole thing was easily preventable,
the authorities had all they needed to make a case, and did nothing. The guy
was violating parole just being within 25 ft of a child. I gave them his
name and address. Nothing happened.

You never call the police. Call the media and the various watchgroups - they
will raise a stink that will make the Police take action.

Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways to
fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I guess you're from the USA then...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways to
fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade.

Hm. you seem pretty sick yourself... come over here, I have a nice pointy needle...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

2mb

I guess you're from the USA then...

Yea. We don't take kindly to our kids being sodomized. Point me to a
pedophile that has been rehabilitated and I will show you that pig in my
back yard that can fly with it's wings and maybe we'll take a ski trip to
hell.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways

fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I guess you're from the USA then...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

ketchup.

2mb

I guess you're from the USA then...

Yea. We don't take kindly to our kids being sodomized. Point me to a
pedophile that has been rehabilitated and I will show you that pig in my
back yard that can fly with it's wings and maybe we'll take a ski trip to
hell.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways

fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

I guess you're from the USA then...

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

ketchup.

2mb

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:16:00 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

I hear this is an incurable disease, a compulsion. There are only 4 ways

fix it, a bullet, lethal injection, electrocution, and hanging.

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

They need to first be tortured for about 10 years, 24x7, then put to

death
by grown up child molestation victims in the most painful way

possible...
Mussolini style flaying with a gasoline marinade.

Hm. you seem pretty sick yourself... come over here, I have a nice pointy

needle...

I admit. I am a sick *******, especially when it comes to people that
habitually rape children.

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with

ketchup.

Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

Yea. We don't take kindly to our kids being sodomized. Point me to a
pedophile that has been rehabilitated and I will show you that pig in
my back yard that can fly with it's wings and maybe we'll take a ski
trip to hell.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

Yes, I have kids of my own, and no, I wouldnt want them in a situation
where someone could take advantage of them.

I still feel no compulsion to murder paedophiles. If they are ill, they
shouldnt be punished for their illness. They should be helped. Perhaps
some paedophiles arent ill, but then what would you say they are?

Is everyone who differs from the 'norm' ill?

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.

Ian Molton

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:14:06 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

should we also tar and feather them?

--
Spyros lair: http://www.mnementh.co.uk/ |||| Maintainer: arm26 linux

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

2mb

I don't feel a compulsion to murder pedophiles, just to give them what they
deserve.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

If they are in the UK, they are your problem, not mine.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

2mb

I don't feel a compulsion to murder pedophiles, just to give them what they
deserve.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

If they are in the UK, they are your problem, not mine.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

2mb

I still feel no compulsion to murder paedophiles. If they are ill, they
shouldnt be punished for their illness. They should be helped. Perhaps
some paedophiles arent ill, but then what would you say they are?

A liability, dangerous.

Is everyone who differs from the 'norm' ill?

Everyone is abnormal in their own little way. It is when your abnormality
causes you to murder, rape or harm others, then the justice system allows
you to do it over and over that something needs to be done about it. If the
person is incurable and dangerous, what's the point? Keep them locked up in
a filthy asylum or jail until they die (or get murdered in jail by thugs who
happen to be child rape victims)? That is worse than a death sentence. Let
them out on good behaviour so they can do it some more? You can't allow them
to keep raping kids. It is simply not an option.

I know a couple.

Good for you. I hope you guys have fun at the pub trading experiences over a
Guiness.

Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

I have a list of 1000's. 16 within a 3 block radius of my house. I don't run
around killing them, or even spraypainting "PERV" on the front of their
houses (as much as I would like to, I am a little busy, and I might get the
wrong house). I just like to know who they are so if they come up to my son
with a cute little dog, some candy, and try to make friends with him, I know
to tell them to get the f**k away from my kid.

My son will have all of the neighborhood perv photos memorized by the time
he is 6, and instructions will be drilled into him on what to do *when* they
try something. He will understand their methods, and tricks. I consider this
the parental duty of anyone who has any regard for their children. I'd feel
pretty guilty looking him in his eyes if something happened and I didn't do
everything possible to prevent it. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Do you want them around your kids unattended? How about outside of the
neighborhood elementary school when it lets out for the afternoon. Pocket
full of candy, or pills... give me a break. They need to be dealt with
permanently. Every last one I have ever seen on the news is a repeat
offender.

"2mb" wrote in message
I don't feel a compulsion to murder pedophiles, just to give them what

they
deserve.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

If they are in the UK, they are your problem, not mine.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

2mb

"2mb" wrote in message
I don't feel a compulsion to murder pedophiles, just to give them what

they
deserve.

I know a couple. Im not inclined to give someone like you their names
though.

If they are in the UK, they are your problem, not mine.

"Ian Molton" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:10:54 GMT
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

2mb

Tell that to the victims. See how they feel. Sorry. I feel that Uday Hussein
would do them right.

"G.Snail" wrote in message
"2mb" wrote:

[...]

For a moment there I thought you had the moral high ground, but you
sink to the level of the people you despise. "10 years" of torture on
any living person would be a crime arguably many times more
reprehensible than child molestation.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Sander deWaal

Ian Molton said:

So, take the sick and kill them, eh?

No, just the chronic pedophiles.

should we also tar and feather them?

Nope, just cut off their dicks 'n be done with it.

--
Sander deWaal
Vacuum Audio Consultancy