Posted to rec.audio.tech
Healthy Stealthy Healthy Stealthy is offline

Default Older Pro Tools on OSX?

Hello,
Can I install my old Pro Tools 5.0 LE for Mac OS9 on the currently OS
X operating system?
Someone at the Apple store said I could. However, I find it hard to
believe. Someone at the Guitar Center said he doubts it. Does anyone
know the answer? Are there any updates?
Thanks for your help.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] alstead@gmail.com is offline

If you have an Intel CPU Mac, you're out of luck.
PowerPC Macs can run OS X 10.4 Tiger or a previous
version of OS X, and support "Classic Mode" an OS9
emulation which works rather well.