Les Cargill

Default Can You Please Help Me?

Bodyguard wrote:

Maybe this is not the correct group, but I'll ask anyway:

I want to have a home recording studio and I have like 20 grand for this
project, but I do not know exactly what I'll be needing.
It is digital more easier to operate than analog? somebody have a list of
what I have to buy? Right know I just have my computer and a
Korg keyboard that's it. I need help, can you please help me?
T.I.A.

O.Ochoa

Spend $1k at an existing studio (or two) to see what you like.

--
Les Cargill