Dale

Default MTX Blue Thunder amps????????

I am wondering if the Pro 75x4 is as good as the web site says it is?
It seems like the other car audio chat rooms don't know. Any help would
be greatful!!!

Paul Vina

It's exactly the same as the original MTX Thunders. MTX made a new heat
sink for them and only CC sold them as an "exclusive" since GG had the
regular Thunders. It's an awesome amp.

Paul Vina

"Dale" wrote in message
I am wondering if the Pro 75x4 is as good as the web site says it is?
It seems like the other car audio chat rooms don't know. Any help would
be greatful!!!

dconder

I second that. I had that exact amp for a while. Will power an entire
system with ease. I powered Rockford components in the front and a 12"
Kicker Comp Cast sub. Sounded great.