David Thiel

Default need info on Clarion PF-1509a connectors

I replaced the Clarion cassette deck (PF-1409A) of my 1999 Subaru Forester
with a MP3 player. I now have an indoor application for the cassette deck
but I cannot find info on the connectors. It has a double-din (16 pin)
rectangular connector and a round keyed 13 pin connector. So far I haven't
been able to find the specs for the rectangular connector (which is an ISO
standard?) or the round one. Can anybody point me to them? Does the round
connector duplicate the double-DIN connections or are these line level outs
(please, please).
The Clarion web site does not have any info for this model and the web has
been less help than I am used to.
Thanks in advance.
ddt

bobby03 bobby03 is offline
Junior Member

I have the information on the square connector on a acrobat file I made my self. For the round din connector it's to connect a power amplifier.