Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default converting WAV file to MP3

John Williamson:

So 'capital WAV' link, according to inspection, telling players it's a video when it's not! smh
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

theckmah blurted:

smh

"smh"?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 14/01/2020 1:01 am, wrote:
invalid wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:33:12 +1300, geoff
wrote:

Is this short collection of odd noises what you intended to show us ?

And the 'Wav' link doesn't work.

geoff

try
http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.WAV

if that doesn't work, try

http://www.c-compiler.com/myfiles/stgeorges-201219.wav

both work for me, but your browser may behave differently

On my tablet, upper link works, bottom one doesn't. Strange: only difference between
the two is caps or lower case 'wav'!

OK Upper one works for me, but have to download - won't play on the
website in Chrome.

But HTF are we supposed to judge anything in a qualitative way with that
bizarre collection of noises ?

And yes, I do hear some difference even on my mid-fi computer speakers.

geoff