Big Tymer!

Default Mp3 Hard drive

Aight, here's the problem. I'm gonna buy an mp3 hard drive that'll be able
to transfer mp3's wirelessly to my car. That's perfect. One problem, with
most of the mp3 hard drives i've seen you need to use their deck but i have
a bmw with a navi screen in it. Is there anyway to use that instead of the
crappy decks that comes with the hard drives? i was thinking i'll be able to
hook up an mp3 hard drive that'll use a AV cables but i have not found one.
Any ideas would be greatful. BTW i own a 2000 bmw 740iL.