Colin B.

Default Logitech computer speaker repair help!

Hey folks;

I've got here a set of Logitech Z-640 speakers (5.1 setup), and the two
front channels are completely dead. Now I've done some futzing around
with the warranty replacements that Logitech sent me (FANTASTIC service
from those guys!), and have found that the problem is somewhere in the
centre channel unit, which has all of the cabling and such. Question is,
how do I get INTO this thing?! I've got the grille off, and taken the four
screws out, but now I'm at a loss. I can start prying with a screwdriver,
but I want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing before digging too
hard.

Thanks,
Colin

Need to repair or replace rear speaker in a 1997 olds bravada Elizabeth Sullivan Car Audio 1 July 17th 04 10:57 AM
simply a speaker problem- Z-340 Logitech android Tech 4 March 30th 04 03:21 PM
Bose 901 Review Mark Vacuum Tubes 2 February 6th 04 01:20 AM
Infinity Kappa 6 speaker repair Joe Cipale Marketplace 1 January 4th 04 03:33 PM
Speaker Repair Glue - Looking for a source TC Marketplace 1 January 2nd 04 09:31 PM