Jeffrey Scarra

Default 4" Vs 6" Splits

Hello I have a 1992 Toyota Camry, and I am replacing my front speakers,
currently here are 4" speakers in the dash, I was wondering if it is worth
the extra dollars (the amount I don't know of as yet) to get either 5" or 6"
splits cut into my doors at the front.

I am Currently running the Pioneer Deh-5550Mp HU with my TS-A6960E 6" X 9"
at the back and a cheap 12" boss sub hooked up to a 1000W max 4ch Boss amp.

I was also looking at purchasing a new amp to power the front speakers, any
hints? the HU gives 4X50W Rms mosfet.