Posted to alt.music-lover.audiophile.hardware,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.music-lover.audiophile
OldGold OldGold is offline

Default 50s Soul and Rock 45 Collection 4Sale

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...e&userid=iam30

50S Rock , Soul and Doo Wop 45's. All original.

Generous shipping discounts for multiple won auctions.

Promo: The Four Coins, ANGEL OF LOVE/WHO ARE YOU
Artie and Linda w The Premeres, BLUEBERRY HILL/LAUGHING
Billy Graves, The Shag/Uncertain" released on Monument
Bobby Day, Rockin Robin/ Over and Over. Class 229
Big Bopper, LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD/BIG BOPPERS WEDDING
Big Bopper, LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD/BIG BOPPERS WEDDING
Jimmy Bowen, IM STICKIN WITH YOU/EVER LOVIN FINGERS
Johnny Cash. I WALK THE LINE/ GET RHYTHM Sun 241
Clarence Williams, ROYAL QUEEN/LOVE ME. Throne Records
Bell Acetate Companions, MISS LOVELY/ SCHOOL IS OVER
The Crystals, UPTOWN/ WHAT A NICE WAY TO TURN SEVENTEEN
Del Shannon, HEY LITTLE GIRL/I DONT CARE ANYMORE Bigtop
Del Shannon, RUNAWAY/JODY. Lana Records 141
Dell Vikings, COME GO w Me/Whsipering Bells FEE BEE 205
Don Rondo, BLONDE BOMBSHELL/THERE GOES MY HEART AGAIN
Donnie Brooks, ROUND ROBIN/DOLL HOUSE. ERA 3028
Everly Brothers ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM/CLAUDETTE
Bobby Freeman, Do You Wanna Dance/Big Fat Woman. Josie
G Notes, RONNIE(My teen age dream)/ I WOULD. Jackpot
The Crickets (Buddy Holly) OH BOY!/ NOT FADE AWAY
Buddy Holly, PEGGY SUE/EVERYDAY
Buddy Holly, PEGGY SUE/EVERYDAY
Buddy Holly, RAVE ON/TAKE YOUR TIME.
PROMO Islanders, AUTUMN LEAVES/KONTIKI. Mayflower
Jan and Dean, BATMAN/BUCKET T
Frankie Lymon. Why Do Fools Fall In Love/Delinquent
The Megatrons. Velvet Waters/The Merry Piper
Skip and Flip, IT WAS I/LUNCH HOUR, Brent Records 7002
The Greatest Moments in Sports Babe Ruth NICE!!!
Tom & Jerry ( Simon Garfunkle) Hey School Girl BIGTOP
Ritchie Valens, LA BAMBA/DONNA. DEL FI
Richie Valens COME ON LETS GO/FRAMED DEL FI
Blue Note 533 Hodes Hot 5 Sidney Bechet
Decca: Louis Jordan & Tympany Five 23610
Coral: Count Basie Jumpin At Woodside/Exactly Like You
Decca: Hoagy Carmichael Star Dust 10" 18395
Decca: Louis Jordan LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL 23741
Beatles "As Sweet As You Are" Import
1961 Max Weil Facts Behind Stereo Hi Fi Audiophile NM
My Lives [CD & DVD] - Joel, Billy (CD 2005)

Follow the link for complete descriptions, gradings and photos.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...e&userid=iam30