Bruce J. Richman

Default Audio question

George M. Middius wrote:

Is there some kind of cosmic law that says Republicans can't have
turntables?

Yes.

Here are several possible reasons why:

(1) Turntables don't all sound the same and therefore fail to meet the
necessary Republican criteria for rigidity and lack of flexibility.

(2) Turntables have platters. Republicans don't like The Platters.

Bruce J. Richman

Trevor Wilson

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Is there some kind of cosmic law that says Republicans can't have
turntables?

**Setting up a turntable requires a modest degree of intelligence. From what
I can see, Republicans can't tie their own shoe laces. Setting up a
turntable (for a Republican) would be about as possible as building a Space
Shuttle from scratch.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Phil

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Is there some kind of cosmic law that says Republicans can't have
turntables?

Hate to smash your pre-conceived notions but I know a lot of Republicans who
have turntables. My cousin who works for the Bush administration has a
wonderful Oracle Delphi MK V, truly a wonder to behold.

Phil

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

Phil said:

Is there some kind of cosmic law that says Republicans can't have
turntables?

Hate to smash your pre-conceived notions but I know a lot of Republicans

who
have turntables. My cousin who works for the Bush administration has a
wonderful Oracle Delphi MK V, truly a wonder to behold.

Asked and answered.

However, in the interest of NOT promoting more outsourcing of jobs to foreign
countries, Democrats buy American turntables like VPI products.

Only the Republicans buy those Canadian and European turntables.

Bruce J. Richman