noctilux

Default ADR-68K manual needed...

I'm looking for a manual for an ADR-68K. I have pp.25-27 then from 61
on (rev.4 software stuff) but I believe I'm missing a whack of
material.

If ANYONE could help with this - either confirming what I'm missing
and/or actually SUPPLYING it - that would be a HUGE help. I'd owe you
one.

Thanks
J.
ThePaulThomas

(noctilux) wrote in message om...
I'm looking for a manual for an ADR-68K. I have pp.25-27 then from 61
on (rev.4 software stuff) but I believe I'm missing a whack of
material.

If ANYONE could help with this - either confirming what I'm missing
and/or actually SUPPLYING it - that would be a HUGE help. I'd owe you
one.

Thanks
J.

Although it's not listed on the Ursa Major documents page
(
http://world.std.com/~cmoore/UrsaMajor_Documents.htm ) it wouldn't
surprise me if Chris Moore has a pdf available. It was the last
product designed by Chris Moore before Ursa Major was purchased by AKG
in the 80's. If I'm not mistaken their were two versions. One carried
an Ursa Major logo with the name "Aurora ADR68K" and then the later
AKG version.

noctilux wrote:
I'm looking for a manual for an ADR-68K. I have pp.25-27 then from 61
on (rev.4 software stuff) but I believe I'm missing a whack of
material.

If ANYONE could help with this - either confirming what I'm missing
and/or actually SUPPLYING it - that would be a HUGE help. I'd owe you
one.

Thanks
J.

You might try www.synthservices.com

They offer OS updrades so I'm pretty sure he had documentation as well.
Great guy to deal with, I've bought a couple of things from him and
he's a super nice guy.

Analogeezer