Jim Three

Default Direct to CD record/

Hi,

Anyone know of a piece of software (PC) that will allow me to burn
directly to CDR from the line-in on my soundcard. Just like you do
when you hit record on a tape deck. You hit a big red record button
and it just burns any signal hitting the line in straight to CD-r.

cheers,

Jim
Mike Rivers

In article writes:

Anyone know of a piece of software (PC) that will allow me to burn
directly to CDR from the line-in on my soundcard. Just like you do
when you hit record on a tape deck.

Diamond Cut used to have a program like that, but I never heard anyone
talk about it. You might search for that and see if it still exists
(or even ever came out).

Try poking around at
http://www.tracertek.com/ If you don't see what
you need, try e-mailing them. I'm sure it was at their boot at NAMM
several years ago that I saw what I described. They'll know if it
still exists.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )