The Nomad

Default Help! - Orchestral Rack-mount

Hey all,

I've got a lot of Roland gear (XV-88, XV-3080, XV-5050, Fantom XR), and I'm
looking to compliment the sounds by getting a module or two with better
orchestral sounds.

Yes, I've got all the orchestral plug-in boards for my Rolands, but there
are many, many things missing from the sounds.

For example - Tremolo Cello/Viola/Bass, Trumpet flourishes and toungings,
good sounding muted brass, Solotone mutes, and the list goes on.

What I'm looking for is a couple of rack-mounts that will let me get much
better orchestral sounds.

Can you guys recommend a few that can more faithfully reproduce these and
other orchestral sounds?

Thanks,

Marc