ken-baby

Default HELP!!! Reason 2.5 problems

I installed Reason 2.5 on my machine, but for some reason the "play"
button on the transport bar won't depress. The fast forward, reverse,
stop and record all depress and light, but the play button seems
frozen. Any ideas?

Also, I bought something called The PC Music Pack by Cakewalk. It
lloked like an easy way to input notes on the traditional music staff.
What it is is a piece o' junk that has absolutley NO synchro
integrity. Tracks advance and retard at will, and randomly so that the
drums may start fine, but after 3 measures they may be a whole beat
ahead; and all of this while the other tracks are unaffected.

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Ken-Baby

Alpine 7998 MP3 Playback Problems - Constant Glitches Dyno Car Audio 4 July 25th 04 04:07 PM
RNC distortion problems mod MS Pro Audio 28 December 19th 03 12:55 AM
dvd technical problems Mark A Tech 1 September 6th 03 04:54 AM
Anyone Else Just Get An 828mkII? Having Problems? bushgeeza Pro Audio 3 July 28th 03 06:27 AM
Repost: Reason 2.0 on a Celeron 2GHz laptop. Scott Elliott Birch General 17 July 7th 03 11:20 PM