Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
S888Wheel

Default RAO's charity request.

From: Lionel ahc
Date: 5/31/2004 3:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Lady and Gentlemen,

One of our famous and prefered high-end contributor has recently purchased a
brand new pair of speakers, surely some of the best speakers available now
(I'm not joking).

The speakers are not brand new. they are new for me. The A#s are actually
discontinued although Sound Lab still makes upgrades and offers full service
for them. I could have bought the M2s which are essentially the same speaker
but the A3s look much better and I got thses at a great price.

The so-called contributor has done the announcement of his acquisition but
it seems the thread hasn't rised the general enthusiasm... :-(

Actually it got a fair number of responses.

The problem is that now this contributor feels obliged to write strange
things about my family to keep RAO's attention focused on him.

What was it you were writing about Marc phillip's mother in law? Hypocrite,

So my request is simple : don't be so egoist ! Take care of him... ;-)
If you are not interested in his speakers perhaps you would be so nice to
engage a discussion on the weather, the football... I don't know.

Middius, you could request some news of his pending lawsuit.
You, Phillips you could tell us what is Mrs. Wheeler favourite Kama-Sutra
position eh, hypocrite... ;o)

Don't worry, S888Wheel I'm not an ingrate, I will carefully read your
listening review. LOL !

You obviously read all my posts quite carefully, looking for anything you can
attack. Your obsession is well known on RAO. Your father was a looser. ;-) Nice
to see some family traditions don't die.