Berlinwall5985

Default Specs for Blaupunkt ODWA1200 12" old model subs???

I'm trying to find the specs on this model sub because I bought the
used from a friend and he didn't have the spec sheet. I wanna build th
perfect box for them, but I need the specs to do that. I tried lookin
on bluapunkt.com and they now have what used to be the link to my mode
sub replaced by the new slim series odw1200 subs. Is there anyone on
knows where I can find the specs on that model sub??
-
Berlinwall598
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=16765

wiltshire

I have the manual that came with my 10" overdrives. It states all th
info on the 10, 12 and 15" models
-
wiltshir