Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default sad

i'm all alone at the top...
no1 knows Sherwood made some of the best amps ever assembled.
Alpine is great too.
Infinity n earthquake speakers are the best.
pioneer subs are unequaled......

Posted to rec.audio.car
Member02[_21_] Member02[_21_] is offline

I disagree on all of them.

--
Member02
Posted to rec.audio.car
Gunz4me Gunz4me is offline

bob wald wrote:
i'm all alone at the BOTTOM...
EVERYONE knows that Sherwood made some of the CHEAPEST amps ever assembled.
Alpine WAS WAY OVERPRICED too.
Infinity KAPPA speakers are OK.
pioneer subs SUCK......

There, I fixed it for you!

HAND,

-G4M
Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On May 31, 3:06 pm, (bob wald) wrote:
i'm all alone at the top...
no1 knows Sherwood made some of the best amps ever assembled.
Alpine is great too.
Infinity n earthquake speakers are the best.
pioneer subs are unequaled......

Bob, you're such a pathetic loser. EVERYONE knows that Kraco rules the
planet. Since you obviously weren't around "back in the day", allow me
to drop some history on you and your dense skull:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...18db334dcec0d5

After reading that post from ten years ago, please feel free to crawl
back under the Sherwood-laden amp rack from which you slithered to
make this completely unnecessary post.

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

I disagree with most of them...
First off... I would rather buy a Rockford Fosgate amp over Sherwood..
Pioneer Premier subs are okay... not the best, but good for the money
if you buy them off of ebay.

Posted to rec.audio.car
cdd cdd is offline

On Jun 1, 5:29 pm, ruens wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:06:46 -0500, (bob wald)
wrote:

i'm all alone at the top...
no1 knows Sherwood made some of the best amps ever assembled.
Alpine is great too.
Infinity n earthquake speakers are the best.
pioneer subs are unequaled......

You are alone at the top yes... so very.. very.. alone.

Pioneer made some ok 6/9's but not subs
I had good results with V12 alpine amps
but only by jacking up the line voltage.
After all they didn't have a regulated power
supply
The only earthquake speakers worth anything
is some of there commercial range.
They made some nice 18'' speakers but
not for cars really.
The other brands don't really stand out.

cdd

Posted to rec.audio.car
smoove[_2_] smoove[_2_] is offline

Default I gotta mess with the troll

I have to agree with Bob for the first time.
ALPINE rulz.
Kraco used to be kewl.

"bob wald" wrote in message
i'm all alone at the top...
no1 knows Sherwood made some of the best amps ever assembled.
Alpine is great too.
Infinity n earthquake speakers are the best.
pioneer subs are unequaled......

Posted to rec.audio.car
CBFryman[_3_] CBFryman[_3_] is offline

I LOL at newgroups sometimes.

--
CBFryman
Posted to rec.audio.car
Member02[_22_] Member02[_22_] is offline

more like EVERYTIME

--
Member02
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Sherwood made a line of amps for the expert car audio people. called the
xat line.
the BEST amps i've ever saw.
but high priced at the time.bought mine 93'.
guess thats why they didnt catch on.
the 1 i have xat-3300 i think.or xat-3000.
i'm not going to check right now.
85x4, 4ohm. it will do 2ohm.175x2.
02thd. 105 s/n. 2fans.4way protection.
ill never sell mine. but if you find 1 buy it.
the 1 i have i used less than 6 months.
i feel sorry for you rf/orion amp guys.HahA.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

On Jun 3, 1:45 am, ruens wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 05:02:57 GMT, (Captain

Howdy) wrote:
expert car audio people?

In article ,
(bob wald) wrote:
Sherwood made a line of amps for the expert car audio people. called the
xat line.
the BEST amps i've ever saw.
but high priced at the time.bought mine 93'.
guess thats why they didnt catch on.
the 1 i have xat-3300 i think.or xat-3000.
i'm not going to check right now.
85x4, 4ohm. it will do 2ohm.175x2.
02thd. 105 s/n. 2fans.4way protection.
ill never sell mine. but if you find 1 buy it.
the 1 i have i used less than 6 months.
i feel sorry for you rf/orion amp guys.HahA.

So far and few they are, an elite group cloaked in secrecy. So secret
a society they are, not even mere mortals can be graced by their
glory.

They are the illumanati of audio electronics... don't you know this?
Who knows what they have planned for next... maybe ripping people off?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i remember buying my Sherwood like it was yesterday...they were the
first few to have 2ohm stable as i remember buying it from crutchfield.
i remember the amps i was choosing between was Alphasonik n mctosh n
Sherwood. the Sherwood was the only 2ohm stable at the time. n the most
expensive.

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Jun 4, 2:47 pm, (bob wald) wrote:

i remember buying my Sherwood like it was yesterday...they were the
first few to have 2ohm stable as i remember buying it from crutchfield.
i remember the amps i was choosing between was Alphasonik n mctosh n
Sherwood. the Sherwood was the only 2ohm stable at the time. n the most
expensive.

Remember, folks, never ever trust a guy when the only thing he
capitalizes are the names of cheap Taiwanese-made electronics.

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
Jethro Jethro is offline

bob wald Wrote:
danny..did you not understand the Sherwood was the most expensive?
now if you doubled for 2ohm. it became the cheapest per watt.
but still......I was there... back in the day... had a 40w x 2 Sherwood amp... wasn't

terrible, but wasn't necessarily good either. I upgraded to an RF Punch
150 and saw a HUGE improvement in sound quality and overall output.

I had a Sherwood tape deck once, too... but it sucked big time, so I
traded it in for a Clarion... another huge improvement.

Face it bob, you're just stuck in the low-fi end of the past... either
that or you are just a troll looking for some attention...

--
Jethro

pre-occupied with 1985

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

danny..did you not understand the Sherwood was the most expensive?
now if you doubled for 2ohm. it became the cheapest per watt.
but still......

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Jun 5, 5:36 am, (bob wald) wrote:

danny..did you not understand the Sherwood was the most expensive?

No, I did not and I still do not.

now if you doubled for 2ohm. it became the cheapest per watt.
but still......

And it was still cheap (as in inferior quality).

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

danny i see you know nothing of amps.....or top
of the line amps.lol

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

as far as alpine. i meant i really respect thier headunits n eqs n
video. or the brains of the system.
i did control my stuff with jensen n blaupunk.
but since jensen is audiovox..i'm looking at going jvc/alpine for the
brains.