Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] glennerd56@gmail.com is offline

Default Has anyone repaired a Mackie D8B with the rail capacitor problem.

Hi guys, my D8b broke down in 2016. It start making a pulse about 120bpm.
For awhile I used another different board. I did not like it like my Mackie.
Last week I bought another working D8b that did not work. It has the same pulse clicking thumps as soon
as I turn it on. I found I can still use it by using my variac at 30volts and over 15 seconds bring it
up to 110. Seems like this is a temporary fix. Can anyone tell me how many caps must I replace and where are they? Glenn.

One channel on stereo amp blows filter cap on negative rail Tiger Luck Tech 45 September 14th 08 04:46 PM
Mackie HDR Problem, help! Federico Pro Audio 5 July 1st 06 12:43 AM
Audio rail question Michael Pro Audio 17 March 6th 06 04:50 AM
Mackie SDR Problem Thomas Bishop Pro Audio 2 September 30th 03 12:58 PM
Rail-to-rail opamp Mikkel C. Simonsen Tech 0 September 18th 03 12:27 PM