Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Pepper ehashed

http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear, but
will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:13:29 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear, but
will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

OMG!! It was remastered where it was recorded, EMI Stooges.

Now, recently, why many Beatles YouTube videos (music) were pulled (copyright claims), because of the *new* owners, I believe Universal and Warner, seen Google (YouTube) making money off their new stash. So, they pay Ringo to salute their hunger for money.

Ah, well, it never ends.

Thanks.

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:06:54 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:13:29 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear, but
will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

OMG!! It was remastered where it was recorded, EMI Stooges.

Now, recently, why many Beatles YouTube videos (music) were pulled (copyright claims), because of the *new* owners, I believe Universal and Warner, seen Google (YouTube) making money off their new stash. So, they pay Ringo to salute their hunger for money.

Ah, well, it never ends.

Thanks.

Jack

Actually, Geoff, I liked an '80's song by Jim Photoglo, "Fool in Love with You". Okay, maybe a drum machine as other claim. I bought a Japan CD of his songs. Others say, stay away, rerecordings!! I had the vinyl 45, and it (CD) MAY be remixed, assume Jim holds whatever session tapes. But, thing is, I contacted Jim (never got reply), but who was there on Jim's site, but Ringo!! I guess, looking for "work". Actually, Peter Noone, of Herman's Hermits, popped up in a CD review.

They refuse to be forgotten!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Starr: "My drumming is back"

So on both my circa 1970 vinyl and 1987
CD of Sgt. Peppers, exactly who was
drumming on them?

Or, does Ringo simply mean the drums
will have more presence on the 50th
Anniv. edition?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 4:13:29 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear, but
will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

I mean, look at Steven Wilson, since his music is somewhat dead (local radio station told me), he remixes OTHERS recordings. I guess that BIG BOY, ahem, audiophile, what's his name, Alan Parsons, lost his "touch"! :-)

Jack

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:43:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Starr: "My drumming is back"

So on both my circa 1970 vinyl and 1987
CD of Sgt. Peppers, exactly who was
drumming on them?

Or, does Ringo simply mean the drums
will have more presence on the 50th
Anniv. edition?

Oh, yeah, AGAIN, I guess Ringo initially said "Sgt. Pepper" sounded like CRAP, since HE had to approve (as others claim).

Anyway, who the H' did Keith Allison get to remaster the Raiders, Bob (F'k DAW!) Irwin. Jesus!

Just tell mama's boy, Geils, to unleash the multi-tracks, and stop scarfing up money, like his Comedian Dad!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 5:43:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Starr: "My drumming is back"

So on both my circa 1970 vinyl and 1987
CD of Sgt. Peppers, exactly who was
drumming on them?

Or, does Ringo simply mean the drums
will have more presence on the 50th
Anniv. edition?

Fantasy Land....

TODAY: It was announced Ringo will select 25 winners to participate in the remastering of Sgt. Pepper album. If you win, you will be instrumental in the remastering. You'll receive snippets and YOU select what YOU think sounds best.
Not only will your name be listed on the remaster album for helping, but you'll also receive an autographed copy by Ringo himself!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 5/04/2017 8:12 a.m., geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear,
but will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

Ooops typo - "re-hashed" . So to speak....

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 6:25:45 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
On 5/04/2017 8:12 a.m., geoff wrote:
http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/10...-of-Sgt-Pepper

Jack-off will be thrilled, but will remain confused by the terminology
used because they didn't specifically mention the re-mixing aspect.

Probably an OK job done by those amateurs with all their fancy gear,
but will doubtlessly benefit further from his deft touch.

geoff

Ooops typo - "re-hashed" . So to speak....

geoff

Maybe they can dig-up Doug Sax so he can drown Sgt. Pepper once in for all with bass!

Fancy gear? I like that! :-)
I use to kick Photoshop users who THOUGHT they were top dog.

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

"geoff" wrote in message
geoff

Please don't troll the turd and the tard.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
bruce seifried bruce seifried is offline

snip

Maybe they can dig-up Doug Sax so he can drown Sgt. Pepper once in for all
with bass!

Jack

You really are a vulgar little moron, aren't you?

bruce seifried
eclair engineering
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

On Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2:53:34 PM UTC-4, Bruce Seifried wrote:

snip

Maybe they can dig-up Doug Sax so he can drown Sgt. Pepper once in for all
with bass!

Jack

You really are a vulgar little moron, aren't you?

bruce seifried
eclair engineering

Look who surfaces, Mr. Vacuum Tubes himself!

Have a 12AX7 day, Bruce!

Jack
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 7/04/2017 11:49 a.m., Ron C wrote:

Look who surfaces, Mr. Vacuum Tubes himself!

Have a 12AX7 day, Bruce!

Jack

And all this time I thought Lord Valve was Mr. Vacuum Tubes.
~~
Have a 6SN7 day all.
==
L...
RC

Are they related to Katie 88 ?

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ron C[_2_] Ron C[_2_] is offline

On 4/6/2017 7:52 PM, geoff wrote:
On 7/04/2017 11:49 a.m., Ron C wrote:

Look who surfaces, Mr. Vacuum Tubes himself!

Have a 12AX7 day, Bruce!

Jack

And all this time I thought Lord Valve was Mr. Vacuum Tubes.
~~
Have a 6SN7 day all.
==
L...
RC

Are they related to Katie 88 ?

geoff

Um, have a 5U4 day... ?
==
L...
RC

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 8/04/2017 11:23 AM, gray_wolf wrote:

Look who surfaces, Mr. Vacuum Tubes himself!

Have a 12AX7 day, Bruce!

Jack

And all this time I thought Lord Valve was Mr. Vacuum Tubes.
~~
Have a 6SN7 day all.
==
L...
RC

Could I order a 807?

Just say "no" to 741

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

TV horizontal output tubes made decent linear amplifiers for CB RADIO
Plus, made nice sci-fi rocketships!

Jack