Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
just bob[_2_] just bob[_2_] is offline

Default Windows alternative for Apple MainStage?

Just saw the demo video for MainStage and was impressed (do you call this a
DAW with softsynth?). If I read correctly, for $500 I get Logic Studio and
MainStage is included. That is a bit outside my budget and even if it was
within the budget I have no Mac.

So is there a Windows alternative for around the same price range? I looked
at the ProTools website but it seemed I couldn't get anything like this for
under $1000.

Thanks,
-Bob