Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
aanaddha

Default PRODIF 96 PRO drivers for XP

I'm thinking of purchasing PRODIF 96 PRO PCI soundcard (great deal$$,
too good to pass up!). I'm currently running WIN XP platform and I was
wondering if the drivers for NT, ME, 98, or 2000 will work? Am I out
of luck or is there a way to install the sound card otherwise or hack
the available drivers to work with XP?

Thanks,
Bill Roseberry