Terry

Default Service

Service

Just bought your first tube receiver, amplifier or tuner on eBay?
Think your tube amplifier or tuner doesn't sound right?
I can do a complete check out on tube amplifiers, from minor repairs
to a complete rebuild.
I also can check out your tube tuner and do a complete alignment.
Have a complete service shop with all the test equipment to do it
right, and can supply full data on amplifier power, distortion, signal
to noise measurements, full tuner data with sensitivity, distortion,
and separation checks.
Have been doing service to Tube and High End Audio since 1962.
Typical cost for an amplifier or tuner checkout and minor repair is
$100 or less.

DeWick Repairs
www.mcintoshaudio.com/dewick_repairs.htm

Terry